News and Upcoming Events
New South Central Location - COMING SOON!
If you live on the south side of Indianapolis, soon you will have an even easier way to get your salt and supplies from Kinetico! For your convenience, we're opening a NEW STORE near Greenwood. Watch for more details as our exciting GRAND OPENING draws near!
Working With Kinetico
If you're ready to begin a career with Kinetico, click here to see open positions at our Indianapolis location.
SALT SALE: Stock Up and Save!
Our next monthly salt and accesories sale will be held on Friday, March 24 & Saturday, March 25. Discounted supplies...$1 off each bag of salt and 10% off filters!
Let us remind you! Give us your email address and we will send you a reminder a few days before each sale.
8828 Corporation Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46256
Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday: 9am - 12pm
Kinetico Calendar of Events
Below are some important dates and events in 2017:
**Effective April 1: We are only open the Second and Last Saturday of each month**
- Saturday, March 11: 9am - 12pm: Water Clinic at the Carmel Home Depot, 9855 North Michigan Rd., Carmel, IN 46032
- March 11-19: Visit Kinetico at the Indiana Flower & Patio Show, Booth #135
- Friday, March 24 & Saturday, March 25: Salt Sale
- Saturday, April 1: 10 am - 2 pm: Water Clinic at the Southport Home Depot: 4850 E Southport Rd., Indianapolis, IN 46237
- Saturday, April 1: 11am - 2pm: Water Clinic at the Greenfield Home Depot, 2055 Barrett Dr., Greenfield, IN 46140
- Saturday, April 15: 10am - 2pm: Home Show Extravaganza and Water Clinic at the Post Road Home Depot, 2225 N Post Rd., Indianapolis, IN 46219
- Saturday, April 22: Kinetico Water Event at the Akard True Value Hardware, 25 Boone Village Shopping Center, Zionsville, IN 46077
- Friday, April 28 & Saturday, April 29: Customer Appreciation Event! More information to come.
- Saturday, April 29: 10am - 2pm: Outdoor Event and Water Clinic at the Carmel Home Depot, 9855 North Michigan Rd., Carmel, IN 46032
- Friday, May 26 & Saturday, May 27: Salt Sale
- Friday, June 23 & Saturday, June 24: Salt Sale
- Friday, July 28 & Saturday, July 29: Salt Sale
- Friday, August 25 & Saturday, August 26: Salt Sale
- September 28-30: Open House Annual Event! More information to come.
- Friday, October 27 & Saturday, October 28: Salt Sale
- Friday, November 24 & Saturday, November 25: Salt Sale
- Friday, December 29 & Saturday, December 30: Salt Sale
Concerned About Your Water Quality?
If you're like most people, hearing about water-quality issues in the news might make you think twice about drinking from your tap. Maybe you've begun to wonder what is truly flowing from the faucets throughout your home?
A number of factors can affect your water. From aging municipal water utilities and distribution infrastructure to groundwater that has been contaminated by a chemicals or pollutants. Bottled water was once a popular alternative, but it’s expensive and creates waste that’s hard on the environment.
If you're ready for some peace of mind when it comes to your drinking water, it's time to contact Kinetico. Our state-of-the-art systems can answer even the toughest water-quality challenges.
Kinetico Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System:
- Provides an abundant supply of high-quality, great-tasting water for drinking, cooking and other uses
- Eliminates contaminants that may be in your drinking water
- Can be customized for specific water problems
- Certified lead reduction
- Protects your family
With Kinetico, you can enjoy your home’s water again. Call 800-444-1387 to schedule your free, no-obligation, in-home water test.
Kinetico Equipment Helps Local Wounded Veteran Live a Softer Life
After Marine Corporal Zachary Nelson suffered severe injuries in a vehicle rollover in Helmand Province, Afghanistan, he is now receiving a specially adapted home from Homes for Our Troops. And because life for the wounded warrior has been hard...Kinetico is trying to make it a little softer.
As our contribution to this warrior's family, Kinetico installed a Premier Series S250 Water Softener to help ease the family’s transition. A portion of the cost of this system was donated by Kinetico. We also provided, at no charge to this family, an Eliminator, which is an efficient and cost-effective system for the removal of odors and iron.
The family’s water supply is from a private well and there was a strong odor from manganese. Our staff diagnosed the water problem and recommended immediate installation of this specialized water treatment system in mid-December.
“Kinetico always takes great pride in giving back to our communities, and we are honored to be part of the Homes for Our Troops program. To provide Zack, who is committed to our freedom, with the highest quality of water treatment equipment is truly special,“ said John Napariu, General Manger of Kinetico’s three Corporate Dealerships.
For more information about our involvement with Homes for Our Troops or Kinetico’s water treatment equipment, please contact Karen Blackburn at 317-542-8888. For more information on CPL Zachary Nelson or Home for Our Troops, click here.